Photo

a href="http://s823.photobucket.com/albums/zz154/helen_lim85/?action=view¤t=IMGP6021.jpg" target="_blank">Johor Trip

Friday, October 08, 2010

First Day of My Job


The first day of my job,getting an easily job so not so stress but a lots work to do.In the early morning time past so slow,I kept watching my watch to waiting the lunch time.At last,It was lunch time.First day having lunch with colleague,we choose kl sentral for our lunch.My friend's collegue borrow me her lrt card,and i used to swep the card in the kl sentral,I forgot to get back the card.After having lunch in the kl sentral only just I realised that,I really forgot to get back the card just now.Oh my god,how careless was me.
Visiting the department and met some of the person who's will usually deal with us.My colleague introduce some of the person who is in chrage in that particular department.I didnt bring any diary to mark down it. So I really can't remember very well about which person is in charge about those document.I dislike the lifestyle and long working hour in kl,it make me so tired and lack of sleep and make me sick of it.But what to do,need get high pay thn need to work in kl because this only the way and there are not others except this way to get an job.
I want to learn as much as I could in the trading share,but I didnt get any chance to learn it.In this 2 week,I need to waiting my cousin and get the driver to send us back.It a hard time to wait for a long time.Today just I really realised I have a lots of weakness in myself.After Kent told me that, I really lost my way.Frankly, I know my weakness and I pretend not to move forward.This a the main reason why I cant get an job after my graduation.
My cousin is smart enough to get an job,but I'm just a much more left behind.They are speak english,while I'm just speak cantonese.How can those make me to catch up with others.My boss was back from Europe trip,I hope I will not make make any mistake in this 2 week times,cos she will going to the Bejing soon for another trip.God please bless me.
My mom always ask me find an job that can let me to work in Sabah.She want me stay near to her because all my sisters are so far away from house.I hope so,but a limited job have make me to move out from Sabah and find a new job in a big city. At last,I just apply some of the goverment job and kpli,I hope I can get those job cos is a easily job from me.If I want to cont to work in office area,thn I should make myself more updates to compete with others of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Term of Use

My Diary Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino